Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Gallery Exhibition in Pasadena this Saturday, June 24th



Finally, after nearly a year of work, I'm having my exhibition with 25 new drawings and paintings. It will be at the Tirage Gallery in Pasadena on Saturday, June 24th, from 5pm to 8pm. The address is One West California Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91105. For more detalis, go to www.tirageart.com

This new painting is called "Crossroads", the location is the historic Crossroads of the World building on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood. It is 18x24 inches, oil on canvas.

6 comments:

Mark said...

This is an Outstanding painting!!

Mr.Peters your work has grown imeasurably in skill and value!
You are without a doubt one of the fine art world's fastest rising stars and with this stunning piece we can see why:).

My Collection is proud to include some of your pieces and I look forward to your coming show with much anticapation.

Best,
Mark

william wray said...

Good news! Count me in.

tonypetersart said...

Thanks Mark! I hope I'll see you there.

tonypetersart said...

Right on Bill, glad you can make it. Bring your rich art buying friends:-)

william wray said...

I have so many-- did you invite Seth?

BobbyTakei said...

Hey Peter,
Thanks for the response. I finally was able to log back on to this site. I know its been a while but this time I'll respond much faster. I hope you have enjoyed that Ali G.
See you Wensday as usual. Same bat time Same bat channel.
This painting is still my fav. By the way, nice work on the muffler man.