Thursday, June 01, 2006

City Train (drawing)


This is a drawing I did a while ago, back in 2002. I've got a new painting of it, or rather a variation of this scene, but I'll have to photograph it soon to share it here on the blog. I have long since sold this drawing, I believe it is something like 18x24 inches.

Back then I used to go on "urban photo safari" around Los Angeles with my friend Suong Yangchareon. He and I went to photograph at this location overlooking downtown LA and the 5 freeway, among other places. Now he's making the big bucks, he shows with Wayne Thiebaud and Diebenkorn up in San Francisco at the Paul Thiebaud Gallery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this drawing is AWESOME!

tonypetersart said...

Thanks Todd, glad you like it!

Dream Criticass said...

Thanks for a greaat read